Sunday, April 4, 2010

i do

why do i love u?

i love u
for zillions of reasons,
there are silly reasons,
there are funny reasons,
there are minute reasons,
and there are gargantuan reasons.


i love u
some of them cannot be tell by words,
but rather feel by heart.

i love u
my heart says i do,
my mind says u are perfect,
my rationality gone unplanned,
my sleep is in disorder,
my smile goes wider,
my fantasies went wild.

i love u,
the loneliest place in my heart is now occupied,
i always dream of somebody like u,
only you are better than my dream.
the reality is surreal and too good to be true.


i love u,
just because i do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank u

asam pedas kembung....

greenisnotourenemy said...

.my pleasure,thanks to u

Anonymous said...

my heart grow fonder for u each day baby...

i truly love u :)


ruppy