Sunday, March 30, 2008

let she be either Bjork or Giada deLaurentiis

It was sometimes back in 1999, when i was in form 2.
one night, i slept on my other side of the pillow i guess,
but somehow it fucked my shoulder up.
the next morning, i got this bitching pain in my neck and right shoulder, man.
it was so painful that i can't even look to my right.

so, later that evening, my lovely mom took me to this masseuse.(btw, she was an old woman who has less teeth than fingers altogether not the hot foxy with fingers of feathers)
after i sat and greeted her, she asked me to take my shirt off.
and then she sat behind me and start massaging.
as she massaging she chatted with my mom.you know, women stuffs.
i just listened and try my best to comply.

then she stopped as she found out i got this small mole at my right shoulder.
she said to me.
"ni ade taik lalat kat bahu ni.biasanya orang taik lalat kat bahu ni kawen ngan janda."
"heheh" i grinned as my mum burst to laugh.



janda pon jandalah kan.klu janda/cougar/milf umor 42 macam Bjork?

4 comments:

the artist and i said...

yeah.. bjork..lama tak dengaq

betty said...

bjork ok..unik.
yoko ono pn jnda..hee

greenisnotourenemy said...

hehe..yoko ono tu arr.best gak.
malam2 nk tido bedtime story cite psl lennon, sumpah aku x kisah.

the artist and i said...

yoko ono best dari bono! hehe